What a sweet joy to host this training in Squamish at North Yoga. For a place so close to Vancouver, I haven’t spent much time there at all! The wind is medicine, the food is amazing, the cafes are are filled with sweet people and I have a handful of hardworking, yin loving friends there. Giving thanks for invitations to share what I love with people and that these great teaching invites make for wonderful adventures and beautiful insights. I am currently booking some winter dates and summer 2017, so please get in touch if you would like to organize a yin training near you.
Please enjoy these practices as a taste of what we experienced in Squamish this summer:
Day One AM
- Laying on back, bolster under the knees: 10 minutes
- One knee bent into chest, on back: 4 minutes each side.
- Forward Fold with Bolster: 5 minutes
- Childs Pose: 6 minutes
- Reclined Butterfly (Laying on your back, feet together, knees wide) 3.5 minutes
- Shoelace: 4 minutes
- Toe Squat: 2.5 minutes
- Seated Butterfly: 4.5 minutes
- Reclining Hero: one leg at a time. 3 minutes each side.
- Yogis Choice, 4 minutes each side
Day One PM
- Feet Wide/Knees Together : 5 minutes
- Crescent Moon: 3.5 on each side.
- Eagle Arms: 2.5 minutes each side.
- Cross Legged Seat andfolding forward: 3 minutes
- Ham String Stretches on your back: 3 minutes
- Supine Twist: 4.5 minutes
Day 2 AM
- Square Pose: 4.5 minutes each side
- Squat: 5 minutes
- Dragonfly (seated legs forward and wide): 4 minutes
- Swan: 6 minutes each side
- Seated Forward Fold with Ankles Crossed: 3.5 minutes each side.
- 10 minutes Rest
Day 2 PM
- Rest 10 minutes
- From your back, hands and feet in circles in the air
- Butterfly, feet together and knees wide: 6 min
- Ankle to Knee Pose: 5 minutes
- Half Happy Baby: 3 minutes each side
- Legs up the wall:10 minutes
- Butterfly on the Wall: 4 minutes
- Ankle to Knee Pose on the wall: 4 minutes
- Heart Opener on the wall
- Twisted Child’s Pose: 3 minutes each side
- Cat pulling its tail: 4 minutes
- Seated Forward Fold: 5 minutes
- Seated Twist each side: 4 minutes each side.
- Flat on belly, head turned to one side: 3 minutes each side.
- Sphinx:3 minutes
- Flat Peeing Dog (From belly, right knees slides up to right arm pit): 4 minutes
- Supine Twist: 4 minutes each side