Danielle Hoogenboom founded Love Light Yoga as an expression of her yoga practice and creative interests both on and off the mat. She is passionate about yin yoga and its ability to heal, change and transform ourselves and the world around us. Believing that all people are invited to the healing of yoga, Danielle teaches a diverse schedule of classes and workshops that range from the practical theory to the mystical and sacred parts of yoga. She is certified in Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga, Prenatal Yoga and Vinyasa Lotus Flow. She teaches in studios across Vancouver and often travels to teach aboard, share, celebrate and connect. She teaches Yin Yoga workshops worldwide sharing her passion for a gentle, steady practice. Join us in Jamaica 2018 for a Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
Danielle strives to share the beauty of Yin Yoga that guides us towards restoring the balance in your own lives through personal awareness and devotion to inner freedom from our habits and repetitive nature of our holding patterns. Learning to approach our bodies and minds creatively, passionately and mindfully is our greatest challenge but offers the deepest truths that reconnect to our spirits. Its the space between breathes in which we are for a brief moment our truest selves. Danielle firmly believes yoga is a practice to be celebrated and modified to meet you, always. Let it be the source of our insight, connection and strength and move the work we do on the mat, be the roots of change we create in the world around us.
“My teaching is a creative expression of my life and artistic practice. I offer a fusion of studies and experiences to support people in finding their radiance: to create space that allows your love light to shine bright. Yoga is love in action and a powerful tool for personal and global change”
Yoga should be food for your soul, and your life is a constant expression of both your heart and practice.
Training & Qualifications
- 2013 500 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Paul and Suzee Grilley. Sequel, CA
- 2012 200 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Paul and Suzee Grilley. Sequel, CA
- 2012 Registered E-RYT with Yoga Alliance.
- 2012 200 Hour Lotus Flow Vinyasa Teacher Training. Laughing Lotus Center of Yoga with Keith Borden and Jasmine Tarkeshi. San Francisco, CA
- 2011 Advanced Leadership Training with Off the Mat, Into the World with Seane Corn, Suzanne Sterling and Hala Khouri. Ojai, CA
- 2010 Yoga, Action and Purpose Leadership Training with Off the Mat, Into the World with Seane Corn, Suzanne Sterling and Hala Khouri, San Francisco, CA
- 2009 Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Teresa Campbell at Semperviva Yoga, Vancouver, BC
- 2009 Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Bernie Clark at Semperviva Yoga, Vancouver, BC
- 2008 Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance.
- 2008 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Indigo Yoga and Daniel Clement. Tofino, BC